Financial gifts make an immediate impact and enhance scholarship and program support.
The college is especially grateful for gifts of unrestricted funds because they allow flexibility when needs arise for which other funds have not been allocated.
If you would like to partner with us so that more Christian students can become what God wants them to be, you can make a donation by
Tax-deductible gifts, which are usually given by check, should be made payable to Messiah College Foundation, Inc.
Please don’t send cash by mail. You may call us to pick up your cash or check donation or you may send your crossed check via registered mail to:
Messiah College Foundation P.O. Box 597 CPO Manila 1099.
• Financial Gifts
• Special Gifts – for Missions Week, Ministry Week, Spirit Week, Summer Cross-cultural Missions Exposure trip, and the Annual Faculty Retreat
• Regular Gifts – monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, and annually for operational expenses
• Scholarships – for needy and deserving students and children of pastors and missionaries
• In-Kind Gifts
- Desktop computers, laptops, LCD/LED projectors
- Musical instruments, microphones, 2 guitar amplifiers, 1 base amplifier, microphone & guitar cables
- Gospel Tracts